Complemented isomorph-containing subgroup
BEWARE! This term is nonstandard and is being used locally within the wiki. [SHOW MORE]
This page describes a subgroup property obtained as a conjunction (AND) of two (or more) more fundamental subgroup properties: complemented normal subgroup and isomorph-containing subgroup
View other subgroup property conjunctions | view all subgroup properties
- It is both a permutably complemented subgroup and an isomorph-containing subgroup.
- It is both a lattice-complemented subgroup and an isomorph-containing subgroup.
- It is both a complemented normal subgroup and an isomorph-containing subgroup.
Relation with other properties
- Fully invariant direct factor: For full proof, refer: Equivalence of definitions of fully invariant direct factor
- Normal Hall subgroup
- Normal Sylow subgroup
- Complemented homomorph-containing subgroup