Complemented characteristic subgroup
This page describes a subgroup property obtained as a conjunction (AND) of two (or more) more fundamental subgroup properties: permutably complemented subgroup and characteristic subgroup
View other subgroup property conjunctions | view all subgroup properties
- It is a characteristic subgroup as well as a permutably complemented subgroup.
- It is a characteristic subgroup as well as a lattice-complemented subgroup.
- It is a characteristic subgroup as well as a complemented normal subgroup, i.e., it occurs as the normal subgroup part in an internal semidirect product.
Relation with other properties
- Left-transitively complemented normal subgroup
- Characteristically complemented characteristic subgroup
- Characteristic direct factor