Complemented fully invariant subgroup
This page describes a subgroup property obtained as a conjunction (AND) of two (or more) more fundamental subgroup properties: complemented normal subgroup and fully invariant subgroup
View other subgroup property conjunctions | view all subgroup properties
- It is both a permutably complemented subgroup and a fully invariant subgroup.
- It is both a lattice-complemented subgroup and a fully invariant subgroup.
- It is both a complemented normal subgroup and a fully invariant subgroup.
Relation with other properties
- Normal Sylow subgroup
- Normal Hall subgroup
- Fully invariant direct factor
- Complemented homomorph-containing subgroup