This article is about a Japanese group theorist (a Japanese person working in group theory)
Michio Suzuki (2 October 1926-31 May 1998) was a Japanese group theorist.
While at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Suzuki produced many notable papers:
- 1950: The lattice of subgroups of a finite group (Japanese)
- 1950: On finite groups with a complete partition
- 1951: On the lattice of subgroups of a finite group
- 1951: On the L-homomorphisms of finite groups
- 1951: A characterization of simple groups LF(2,p)