Category:Subgroup property satisfactions for subgroup-defining functions
This category lists subgroup property satisfactions for subgroup-defining functions.
Pages in category "Subgroup property satisfactions for subgroup-defining functions"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total. The count includes redirect pages that have been included in the category. Redirect pages are shown in italics.
- Center is bound-word
- Center is characteristic
- Center is direct projection-invariant
- Center is elementarily characteristic
- Center is local powering-invariant
- Center is marginal of finite type
- Center is normal
- Center is purely definable
- Center is quasiautomorphism-invariant
- Center is quotient-local powering-invariant in nilpotent group
- Center is quotient-powering-invariant
- Center is strictly characteristic
- Center is torsion-faithful in nilpotent group
- Centralizer of derived subgroup is hereditarily 2-subnormal