Category:Conjunctions of group property with subgroup property
This category lists subgroup properties expressed as a conjunction of a group property (that the subgroup must satisfy as an abstract group) and a subgroup property (that depends on its embedding in the whole group).
Pages in category "Conjunctions of group property with subgroup property"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total. The count includes redirect pages that have been included in the category. Redirect pages are shown in italics.
- Abelian characteristic subgroup
- Abelian conjugacy-closed subgroup
- Abelian critical subgroup
- Abelian direct factor
- Abelian fully invariant subgroup
- Abelian hereditarily normal subgroup
- Abelian marginal subgroup
- Abelian normal subgroup
- Abelian pronormal subgroup
- Abelian subnormal subgroup
- Abelian Sylow subgroup
- Abelian verbal subgroup
- Nilpotent characteristic subgroup
- Nilpotent Hall subgroup
- Nilpotent normal subgroup
- Nilpotent pronormal subgroup
- Nilpotent subnormal subgroup
- Normal subgroup of prime order
- Normal subgroup whose automorphism group is abelian
- Normal subgroup whose inner automorphism group is central in automorphism group