Category:Automorphism property implications
This category lists important implications between properties over the context space: automorphism. That is, it says that every automorphism satisfying the first automorphism property also satisfies the second
View other property implication categories
Pages in category "Automorphism property implications"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total. The count includes redirect pages that have been included in the category. Redirect pages are shown in italics.
- Finite solvable-extensible implies inner
- Finite-extensible implies class-preserving
- Finite-extensible implies Hall-semidirectly extensible
- Finite-extensible implies inner
- Finite-extensible implies subgroup-conjugating
- Finite-quotient-pullbackable implies class-preserving
- Finite-quotient-pullbackable implies inner