Category:Lie ring properties
This is a category of properties for the following kind of objects: Lie rings. In other words, this category lists Lie ring properties
View a complete list of property categories
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Lie ring properties"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. The count includes redirect pages that have been included in the category. Redirect pages are shown in italics.
- Lazard-dividable Lie ring
- LCS-Baer Lie ring
- LCS-Lazard Lie ring
- Lie ring arising as the double of a 3-additive Lazard Lie cring
- Lie ring arising as the double of a class two Lie cring
- Lie ring arising as the skew of a class two near-Lie cring
- Lie ring generated by abelian ideals
- Lie ring in which every characteristic subring is an ideal
- Lie ring in which every characteristic subring is derivation-invariant
- Lie ring in which every derivation-invariant subring is characteristic
- Lie ring in which every inner derivation is exponentiable
- Lie ring of 2-local nilpotency class three
- Lie ring of nilpotency class three
- Lie ring satisfying Engel and bi-Engel degree constraints in terms of powering threshold and torsion-free threshold
- Lie ring whose additive group is finitely generated
- Lie ring whose bracket is the double of a Lie bracket giving nilpotency class two
- Lie ring with no proper nonzero derivation-invariant subring
- LUCS-Baer Lie ring