''This page lists some frequently asked questions''
* '' Some of the fact articles that I come across, do not contain proofs of the facts/theorems. How do I access the proofs?''
The aim is to eventually supply proofs of all the facts in the fact articles, and if the proofs do not exist now, this is because the articles have not yet been completed. To request a proof in the article, go to the talk page of the article and place a request for the proof there.
* ''I cannot locate enough examples or explanatory text with the definitions, making it hard for me to follow the definitions?''
wiki currently is low in examples; this is primarily because we are first working on developing a good structure and layout. We expect to have more survey articles that discuss various aspects of definitions and facts in greater detail than a separate definition article would allow. Suggestions and feedback in this regard are welcome.
* ''There isn't enough information about particular concrete situations (like specific groups, specific representations of groups). Where can I find such information?''
[[:Category:Particular objects]] is designed to list particular concrete objects, that are more or less unique up to isomorphism. These are in a more primitive state than the other articles on the wiki. The delay in articles on particular, specific objects is because we feel these are too important to be documented before the structure of the rest of the wiki is sound.
* ' 'Can I disable the rich text editor?''
Go to [[Special:Preferences]] and in the '''Editing''' tab, select '''Disable rich editor'''.
Sometimes, when I click on the edit button for a section or subsection, I reach another page. Why is this?''
Some sections and subsection headers are template- generated, and when you click on such subsections, you go to the corresponding template page. To edit content within such sections or subsections, please use the '''edit''' button on the top of the article, or in the smallest higher-level section containing it.
==Viewing, saving and exporting==
The math rendering is uneven . Can this be changed?''
You can change your math viewing options. Go to [[ Special: Preferences]] and select the '''Math''' part. You can decide the option with which to view math.
* ''How do I print articles?''
The toolbox contains a ''Printable version'' option, which you can use to generate a version that is suitable for printing.
* ''I would like to download a large number of the articles. Can this be done?''
Go to [[Special:Export]] and list all the articles that you want exported (each article name in one line). You can also add all the articles from a particular category .