There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
Category:Subgroup property implications in finite groups
Pages in category "Subgroup property implications in finite groups"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total. The count includes redirect pages that have been included in the category. Redirect pages are shown in italics.
- Central implies finite-pi-potentially verbal in finite
- Central implies potentially fully invariant in finite
- Central implies potentially verbal in finite
- Conjugate-permutable implies subnormal in finite
- Cyclic normal implies finite-pi-potentially verbal in finite
- Cyclic normal implies potentially verbal in finite
- Subgroup of index equal to least prime divisor of group order is normal
- Sylow implies intermediately isomorph-conjugate
- Sylow implies order-dominating
- Sylow implies pronormal
- Sylow normalizer implies abnormal
- Sylow normalizer implies weakly abnormal
- Sylow of normal implies pronormal
- Sylow-permutable implies subnormal in finite